SECTION 1 — HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We may collect personally identifying information (“PII”) which includes your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address. PII does not include data that has been anonymized or aggregated.
- When you browse our website we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- When you engage the website’s ArtDNA® Quiz, we collect the information provided by your answers to analyze and correlate to art preferences, compile a personalized report for you, and store the information as data for use in connection with the services we provide and our business operations.
- We also use the answers you provide to the ArtDNA® Quiz to perform internal scientific and statistical research to (1) provide reports and services to our art business customers, and (2) further develop our products and services.
- When you engage the website’s ArtDNA® Quiz, we collect your email address with your consent and transmit communications to you via email starting with your Quiz “Results”. Our emails will contain curated suggestions for purchasing artwork, viewing exhibited art in both physical and virtual locations, and other content designed to connect you with the art world. You are free to unsubscribe anytime after you receive your initial "Results" email.
- When you attend an art event, virtual or physical, that is a customer of MLG, and take the ArtDNA® Quiz via a link on the customer’s or our website, we may provide the customer with your email address as well as anonymized and aggregated data.
- If you (a Quiz taker) decide to opt out, unsubscribe from or otherwise exercise your right to have your email address removed from our system, the other non-personally identifying data collected from your completed Quiz will remain in our system in anonymized form.
- When you register for an account to purchase our products/services, we collect payment and tax information such as: your name, address, email address, contact details, credit card information, and the MLG account username. We may also collect information about your employees and agents such as: name, job title, address, email address, and contact details.
- When you engage our services, we collect market data regarding artists, products, pricing, and performance.
- We will use the information you give us to provide the products/services you purchased and to fulfill our attendant obligations. We retain that data for future use for providing art market services.
- When you purchase our products/services, we will communicate with you via email, telephone and/or video conference on matters related to your customer account and information about our products and services.
- When you submit your contact information via the website’s “Contact Us” page, you consent to receive email communications from us until such time as you unsubscribe.
- We are a United States based company. Certain jurisdictions, including but not limited to, the European Economic Area (“EEA”), United Kingdom (UK), and Switzerland, have special restrictions for the international transfer, storage and processing of data. If you do not want your data transferred to the United States where our servers are located, do not engage with the ArtDNA® Quiz or use our services in any manner. If you choose to use our website from such other jurisdictions and provide your personally identifiable information on our website, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
- If you are from any jurisdiction that has laws that give people the right to access or correct their PII which a company has in its records and you wish to exercise any of those rights, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that fulfilling such requests may require that you pay us an administrative fee. If a request is unduly burdensome or impracticable for us to fulfill, we can reject the request.
- If you are from the EEA, UK, Switzerland or any other jurisdiction which requires the processing of your personal data in accordance with the data protection regulations in effect and wish to exercise any of the rights set forth in the applicable regulations, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
- If you are from the EEA, UK, Switzerland or any other jurisdiction giving you the right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority we encourage you to contact us first before exercising that right so that we may address and alleviate your concern(s).
- If you are a resident of the State of California, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides privacy rights for California consumers and, in particular, control over the personal information a business collects about you and how it is used and shared. See the state’s website for the full text of the CCPA: https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB1121
Should any California resident wish to exercise any right under the CCPA, they should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 2 — CONSENT
ArtDNA® Quiz Takers: When you engage the website’s ArtDNA® Quiz, you consent to our use of the information you provided for our services and business operations.
Businesses: When you engage with our website and provide information, you consent to our use of that information to provide our services and conduct business operations.
SECTION 3 — DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information to third party service providers who provide website development, hosting, maintenance, and support as well as other business services for us. In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
We may disclose data collected from your completed ArtDNA® Quiz to third party service providers to support and further our scientific research and analysis, but that disclosed data will be aggregated and not contain personally identifiable information.
SECTION 4 — SALE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICE
SECTION 5 — LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SECTION 6 — SECURITY
While we are committed to protecting your personal data, the transmission of information over the internet is not guaranteed to be secure. We do have appropriate security measures and protocols in place to prevent unauthorized access to your information.
SECTION 7 — AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least 18 years old. We will not knowingly collect or use any personal information, even in aggregate form, from any person we know to be under the age of 18 years.
This policy is effective as of June 1, 2022.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com, or by mail at
Mona Loves Gustav, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Compliance Officer
17638 Cleeves Drive
Richmond, TX 77407